The Graduate School General Scholarship Application Summer 2023
The Graduate School General Scholarship is competitively awarded each semester of the academic year. Students may apply every semester during their course of graduate study and may receive the award more than once. This application is specifically for summer 2023.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please enter your Undergraduate GPA
- Please enter your Graduate GPA (If you do not have a Graduate GPA yet, enter 0.0).
- Please upload a personal statement, limited to 500 words, that includes any pertinent job experience you have achieved and your career aspirations related to your program of study.
- Please upload your current resume/curriculum vita(CV).
- Please enter an email address for someone that can provide a letter of recommendation that is dated and that gives information specific to you, your academic progress, your standing or rank in your program/department. You cannot use a letter previously submitted for this scholarship