CHSS Scholarship (Humanities & Social Sciences)
This scholarship is for the summer 2021 term for graduate students within the College of Humanities and Social Sciences. To be eligible you must be enrolled in summer hours, maintain a 3.5 GPA (including Spring 2021) and submit the required documentation.
- $1,000.00 (Full-time) $500 (Part-time)
- Supplemental Questions
- Letters of Reccomendation
- Please provide a letter of recommendation (SHSU Faculty preferred, but not required)
- Please provide a second letter of recommendation (SHSU Faculty preferred, but not required)
- Please upload your updated CV, including publications, contributions, performances, etc.
- Please upload a statement discussing your progress towards your degree requirements, any meaningful experiences outside the classroom that have contributed to your education, and describe your advancement toward your professional development goals